Monday, August 13, 2012

Ansley

I had to blog this because I want to remember it forever.  :)  Yesterday at lunch Ansley and I were talking about all kinds of stuff because I was gone over the weekend and we hadn't talked in a while.  Then she told me, "Mom, I know I love animals but I think I decided I want to be someone who teaches other people how to read about Jesus.  Then when I go talk to them everywhere they will have all kinds of new animals for me to see.  So I can tell people about Jesus and see lots of animals." My response was, "That is a great idea"!  My heart was full.  I get nervous sometimes that walking with Jesus is just a family thing to her (which is somewhat good). However, I don't want her to skip over the personal relationship God wants to have with her just because "church" is kind of our way of life since Jay is a youth minister.  I was just encouraged that she seems to be getting it a little.  I know God has good plans for her future and I am trusting him to move in her heart at just the right time.

No comments: