Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

He's so cute!

Today is Jay and my anniversary.  I am so thankful to have joined my life with his 8 years ago today.  This past year has been a precious one.  I think, in honor of my man, I will give everyone a picture of who my husband is to me.
Obviously Jay is my husband and father of my children, but beyond that Jay is my...
-  best friend
-  prayer partner
-  encourager
-  motivator
-  personal trainer
-  alarm clock
-  mood lightener
-  stress reducer
-  co-chef
-  and travel companion
That is a glimpse into the life I live with Jay.  I am so proud of him, the work he does, and the man he is.  I am so blessed to love a man who lives what he preaches and is such an example of walking with Christ and a loving spiritual leader for our family.

No comments: