Sunday, January 3, 2010

6 years

       I have been married to my love and best friend for 6 years on Jan. 3rd.  I could not consider myself more blessed to journey through life with him.  I admire his patience, I am amazed at his knowledge, and am comforted by his love.  He gives so much for me and Ansley and I hope he knows that none of it is taken for granted.  I love you so much, Jay and thank you for being my partner in everything.  Here is a picture montage of our years together.
                       Sigma Alpha Formal March 02 The start of something good

Our parents meet I think this was HSU homecoming Oct 02

Date to the fair 02

The night we got engaged Feb. 12 2003

Engagement Pic in May maybe or Aug? :)  03

The wedding Jan 3 2004



Honeymoon Jan 2003

Winter Park Ski Trip Nov 03

Mexico Mission Trip June 04

Cruise Sept 05

Christmas 05 (about 6 mnths pregnant)

Ansley's 1 month photos April 2006

During Ansley's 6 month photos Sept 06

Valentine's banquet Feb 2007

Christmas card pic Nov 2007

Carrie Underwood concert Oct 2008

Photo taken by Ansley Thanksgiving 2009

I'm looking forward to many more years and photos!  Happy 6th Anniversary Jay, I love you.

No comments: